11.17.2011

60 Days of {Gratitude} : Day 17

I’d like to think that I’m thankful for this every day, but I was reminded today just how thankful I am for technology. Clark left today to go deer hunting for the weekend, so I’m bachelorette-ing it all weekend. And of course what’s the first major crisis? Well the dog, but the SECOND, the tv. My lovely, intelligent, gadget loving husband has 3 remotes, a receiver with more settings than most computers, and about 30 cables coming out from the tv. Having a rare night at home alone, I can’t think of anything I’d rather do than watch Glee of course. So I log onto hulu and click play, quickly realizing that I need it to be on the tv rather than just my computer. So after a painful 20+ minute conversation with Clark (on our iPhones) he helps me get everything set up and working. Sometimes I think I’m pretty tech savvy, but compared to him I’m still decades behind... So thank you Apple for making my macbook that has cords to hook up to the tv and for my iPhone so that I can get instructions on how to do so! You saved my sanity and got me all caught up on this season of Glee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment