11.01.2011

60 Days of {Gratitude} : Day 1

As briefly mentioned in my previous post, I LOVE the holidays. Like over the top, crazy love. So today I am thankful for Starbucks. On this beautiful November 1 morning, I was greeted by a venti sized HOLIDAY cup! Words can barely describe my excitement. In addition there was a fabulous sign out front stating that the Peppermint Mocha was back (Ha! Here’s a little secret peeps: that drink is available 365 days a year! I should know...)! Of course I got into work and everyone commented on my Christmas cup so I promptly started playing the GLEE Christmas album. I convinced my cube mate that I needed at least 30 minutes a day of out loud Christmas music. He agreed. I’ve also been planning our work Thanksgiving luncheon and frantically working on my plans for decorating my house. Yup, it’s finally officially that time of the year and I am ecstatic.

Grateful for Starbucks kicking off
the Holiday Season!

6 comments:

  1. I knew that about Peppermint mochas at SBux because that's exactly what I get when I go there (which is not often)- nonfat peppermint mocha, no whip! Today I will say that I'm grateful for a good steady job, even if I hate it some days! It definitely pays the bills :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your birthday present (late)? - Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I posted on facebook the other day, sorry you didn’t see it! And my stack of thank you cards are sitting here daring me to write them :) Thanks a bunch, you know my favorite guilty pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Kathy I definitely understand that one...it’s a blessing and a curse all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want coffee. I don't even like coffee. In fact, I told Cole last night on our walk that I'd like to go and get a seasonal coffee drink from Starbucks.I've been contemplating becoming a coffee drinker ever since I had Violet. You may have helped me to take my first step. Well done my friend, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha be careful, it’s uber addicting :)

    ReplyDelete