7.13.2011

Long time. No Write.

So basically I am a terrible blogger. I had the best of intentions, but it appears that those intentions have been OBE (Overcome By Events for all you lucky kids not living in corporate America). So here it is, more than 6 months since my last post. Maybe I should give this another shot...


I'm working on coming up with new blog topics, but for now here's a quick recap of this crazy year so far:
  • January kicked off with our 2nd Annual Party in Your PJ's NYE party at our house. It was awesome. Of course. 
  • The next couple months were full of wedding planning, showers, and of course my epic bachelorette party. That may deserve it's own blog post one of these days.
  • We got MARRIED. That's right. New. Last. Name. Wahoo!
  • The hubby and I honeymooned in beautiful Antigua for 7 glorious days.
  • Found out my best friend is having a baby and one of my other best friends is getting married. ((I hear she has a pretty awesome MOH))
  • So far in 2011 I've been to: California, London, Oklahoma (x3), Missouri (x3), Austin TX, Alabama, and Antigua. Whew. 
  • We've had a crazy summer attending weddings, traveling to the lake for the 4th of July to spend time with friends and family, taking a trip to New Braunfels to go floating, watching the Rangers play baseball and playing kickball with our Texas friends!
  • I'm counting down...only 3 weeks until grad school starts. 
That's all for now...it feels good to write again.


Photo Courtesy of Alecia Hoyt Photography

1 comment: