7.27.2011

Need a Slow Down...

Had a fabulous evening at Book Club (aka Wine Club) with some wonderful gals! I love having girls’ nights, kicking back, relaxing, and just being silly with my girlfriends! Tonight it really made me miss my friends back home and my carefree college days with all my beautiful sorority sisters. I’ve been missing a lot lately...


My Momma. Missouri. St Louis. Alex’s. AD/LJ/RD. Stillwater. The Z Tau house. My brother. Fall. Sleeping in. Lexi. The Grotto. Rolla. Ted Drewes. Small towns. My beautiful cousins. Tablerock. Dirt roads. Our sailboat. My grandparents. Having time to read. My crazy awesome in-laws. Maid-Rite. The Brew Crew. The Hill. Family ski trips. The mountains. Holidays. Going to concerts. Sitting on the front porch. Rain. No traffic. Soulard. Float trips. Date nights. Stars. Relaxing. 


A random list. But so true. Sometimes you miss where you’re from. And the people you can’t be with all the time. And the things you love to do but just don’t have time for. I think I’m in need of a slow down...

No comments:

Post a Comment